Saturday, March 3, 2012

Well, as this is my first review i thought i would do it on a product that i have been using for ages - 'Simple: Replenishing Rich Moisturiser' - as i just love it!

I have been using this since i was given it as a gift at Christmas two years ago and it works MAGIC!

I am a person who has quite rough and uneven skin, and i find that using this moisturiser ever night before i go to bed has helped me. I apply a small amount to my face ever night, by using small circle movements to rub it in. It leaves your skin looking good and feeling healthy!


I also have quite sensitive skin which reacts to products with a perfume fragment in it. However this product does not contain any perfume and is 
therefore perfect for me to use as it will not irritate my skin - Brilliant! 
                                                                          
                                                                          Lots of Love, 
                                                                                                     Sophie x x 

No comments:

Post a Comment